Stories from small kids


We were sitting down for the studies. I was by the door side, asking little ones to study. Tenzin, a class two student raised her hand wanting to share her story with us. I asked, ‘Tenzin, what happened?'. She stood up and said, ‘madam, can I share my story with you all’. We all gave her the permission to share her stories that has stored for almost 10 months. I could sense the happiness in her smile.
She was too young to fall in love. She started sharing her love story. She said that he was from the same class and smart in study as well.
‘Madam, I liked and love him so much. He is our class captain. He is smart and intelligent. Sometimes, he asks me money and pencil. I don’t like when he talks with other girls but I love fighting with him because I could spend some time with him’.
We listened to her story. I was totally confused. I didn’t k know what to say at this time. I could see her clenched fist.
 Other students started laughing adding some points to Tenzin’s story. 
Then the other girl studying in class three was also motivated to share her story with us. We permitted her.
‘Madam, I am class captain and I love my boy class captain. We have been captain for two years now. I have fallen in love with him since class two. Now we are in class three. At the beginning, he used to bully me asking Nu.10 everyday. I used to give him my pocket money that my mother has given me, because I cannot see him like that as I love him so much. But I don’t like when he talks with other girls. Once I told him that, if you bully me again then I am going to report the matters to class teacher. After that he stopped bullying me and  talking to me which I felt bad'.
The other students studying in class five also wanted to share her stories. I stopped her from sharing her love story because I was nervous and confused. I didn't know how to response to those innocent souls. 
I wish I could give them advice. Still then I suggested them some points and gave them positive feedback. 
In their age,  I seriously didn't knew what was love. I could differentiate the two groups of students (Studying in urban and students from rural). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Students during examinations

Dreams become reality

Karma Academy marked three auspicious day_64th Birth Anniversary of His Majesty The Fourth Druk Gyalpo, Childrens' Day and awards day.