who am I?


1.   Who am I?
The questions that always lingered inside me have been answered 50% by now. This question particularly have been little difficult for me to answer but I have my own answers that I think is best suits. This question helps us to know ourselves and our responsibilities as human beings.
The answers to this particular question are that, I am daughter of a simple farmer that lives in a remote place. The second answer is that, I am Dil Kumari Rai studying at Sherubtse College with a philosophy, “Let Me Give My Happiness to All the Living Beings (Others) and let me Borrow Their Sufferings”, but I am not me. It’s not my body but inner self.  I can say that, I am a girl with positive attitude, love to stay in a silent place, live for others and pray silently (interconnected).

2.   Why am I here?
As a citizen, as a daughter, as a sister, as a relative, as a neighbour, as a friend and among all as a GIRL, I know who I am and my responsibilities. I was born not to destroy the world but to protect and safeguard the beings. I am here because of you and you are here because I am here. I am here because I wanted to serve my parents, community and Nation as a whole. Science is to empower the world but not to dominate the world. I am here because I wanted to make our world beautiful place to live in and make innocent people understand that, we all are under same roof in one world so that we become one.

3.   Where am I heading for?
Every people love to live peacefully and with lots of facilities that makes our life comfortable. I came in Sherubtse College with heart full of dreams of my parents, relatives, friends, society and nation as a whole. Before becoming somebody, I wanted to be a good human being with positive attitude, best daughter of my dear parents, best friend of my friends, best relative of my relatives, best citizen of our country etc... I am looking ahead to help the needy people through positive attitude as I believe myself that I can do it.

                                                                                                                       Dil Kumari Rai
                                                                                                                       Dzongkha Media
                                                                                                                       II Semester

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams become reality

Students during examinations

Karma Academy marked three auspicious day_64th Birth Anniversary of His Majesty The Fourth Druk Gyalpo, Childrens' Day and awards day.