My Philosophy

“Don’t compare yourself with anybody in this world”, said by somebody. Giving happiness to others (all living beings) and borrowing suffering from others is my philosophy. From the early days, I have been wondering seeing the environment around. I asked many people about it but I could not find the right answers that I actually want. No one want to suffer, everyone want happiness in their lives.
Human beings always want to live comfortably. Everyone wants to enjoy their life because no one has guarantee of their lives. We may be here now but we may not be here tomorrow. As a girl, what I think is; gods have sent me in this world so that I can serve the people and make them understand about the living and our value as human beings.
I feel I have interconnected with the nature around me. Whenever I see someone suffering, my heart starts paining and I suffer with them but the thing is like I don’t know how to express it. Friends might see and point me as a wrong person but who I am will still remain same.
I can see many people gossiping about one another and sometimes that makes them show their anger. Anger is our greatest enemy; because it takes us in a dangerous place… sometimes we show our anger to our friends in front of all not knowing the result. Sometimes we even lose our friends and loved ones just because of our anger. So friends lets control our anger and try to live in peace and understand the value of our life. Friends lets learn to love the nature.
We are guest of mother earth. We may bloom today just like a flower and fade away when wind blows us. So its our duties to make our life useful and memorable. CHEERS!!! Friends lets woke up to make our life beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Students during examinations

Dreams become reality

Karma Academy marked three auspicious day_64th Birth Anniversary of His Majesty The Fourth Druk Gyalpo, Childrens' Day and awards day.