The unkind days


I was in a deep sleep when I woke up hearing someone screaming loudly. I was alone at home. I had no idea who was crying. I am a lady that stays in a silent and peep from a window if I get frightened. I usually peep out of my window when I hear a sound or noise outside. It was almost 2:45am in the morning when I heard a noise. I could hear someone sweeping a floor with hard broom and someone pouring water. I wondered who could be at this late night. I decided to stay silent and notice carefully from where the sound was coming.
I was lying on my bed when I heard a hard sound of someone throwing water in front of my home. Lights were off. I slowly watched who was it? To my surprise I saw Angay pouring water for her flower and sweeping the floor. I wondered why she woke up too early when young people like me cannot wake up early.
One of her granddaughter was screaming and crying. After sometimes I could hear a sounds of beating. Not one day or two day almost every day is a fighting day. Is that because they make mistakes all the time? Is that because Angay is old and she cannot tolerate their words?
Will the days going to be like that? I wonder why it happens.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Students during examinations

Dreams become reality

Karma Academy marked three auspicious day_64th Birth Anniversary of His Majesty The Fourth Druk Gyalpo, Childrens' Day and awards day.