My life events…….


My poor parents were always after the head master, just to admit me to the school. I could still remember going school with my ama and sometimes with my papa just to admit me in school. I used to be the happiest person to go school although I was little girl. I could see my friends laughing and playing with their friends. I wish the same of them but unfortunatly or fortunately,I was always rejected from the school. I used to cry going in one of the corner of my little house where no one can see,even I used to pray and beg all the photos of gods that were pasted in the wall of my little home. Sometimes, I used to blame gods because I was fateup rejection.

Finally after three years, I was admitted to school in place of my brothers. I was sad, because I was admitted in place of my brothers, looking at them I used to blame my fate. Thought and wish we were rich so that my brothers will be admitted in other schools but this just went in vain and as a family of poor farmer,it was really hard for us to even feed ourselves. I used to think that, oneday I will become somebody and earn lots of money so that my family can be happy.

In 2005,I completed my primary level and went for secondary level.Slowly, I got adopted with the environment and could settle myself. I had a lots of experiences in my life. Some of my senior friends helped me and supported me a lots which I still remember.

My days went on…after reaching to Dorokha Middle Secondary School, I realised that, we can be happy even if we don’t have money. In my case that was not the problems but even a small thing,just like pen,pencil etc is exchanged with money. I felt that money is really important in our life because without money,we cannot do anything.

My life changed a lots after reaching DMSS, I thought to myself that, I will lead my life in a simple way because I believe in simplicity like Lord Buddha.

Now,I can stand on my own. My parents have struggle a lots just for us including me. I deeply thank my parents and above all Gods for helping us.

My mind has changed a lots. Now  I don’t want money which was my dream when I was in primary school. I want love, peace and happiness. Without love,there won’t be peace,so love is a source of peace and if we have love and peace then we can get happiness….so happiness is mixture of love and peace from my point of view.

I have experienced many things in my life...sometimes in rain and sometimes in sun. what I am and where I am is just because of my parents,friends,relatives,neighbour and above all TEACHERS. Thank you so much everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Students during examinations

Dreams become reality

Karma Academy marked three auspicious day_64th Birth Anniversary of His Majesty The Fourth Druk Gyalpo, Childrens' Day and awards day.